The Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers Region III Technical Conference was held on April 13-14, 2018 at Subic Bay Peninsular Hotel, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales with the theme, "Central Luzon Civil Engineers Building a Better Future Today."
|Day 2 Session - Presentation of token to the resource speakers|
- A proposed framework for resilience for water lifeline systems under seismic hazard - Dr. Lessandro Estelito Garciano
- Making cities resilient to disasters - Dr. Andres Winston Oreta
- Low impact development: key to environmental sustainability - Dr. Marla Redillas
- Urban transportation planning - Dr. Alexis Fillone
- Seismic assessment & retrofitting: overview and learning lessons from Japan - Dr. Andres Winston Oreta
|Dr. Oreta delivering his first lecture on Making Resilient Cities|
|Dr. Redillas presents her lecture on LID|
|Dr. Fillone shares his research in Transportation Planning|
The PICE Region III Technical Conference was coordinated by DLSU CE alumnus '97, Engr. Mico David (PICE regional coordinator for Region III).
|Dr. Garciano, Engr. Mico David, Dr. Oreta and Dr. Redillas during the Fellowship Night on April 13, 2018|
|Dr. Romeo Estanero passionately delivers his lecture on the CPD law|