|DLSU delegates at Swissotel Le Concorde, Bangkok.|
Civil Engineering Department Assoc. Professors, Dr. Mary Ann Q. Adajar and Dr. Bernardo A. Lejano, Assistant Professor Richard M. De Jesus, Academic Service Faculty Engr. Joenel G. Galupino, PhD students Engr. Gilford B. Estores and Engr. Erica Elice S. Uy, former graduate student Engr. Jayvee L. Gagan and BS-MS student Bryan Joseph T. Medrano went to the conference to present their respective researches.
Nine best paper awards based on peer reviews were awarded during the welcome dinner. Two out of 9 awardees were from De La Salle University. The two papers which were co-authored by DLSU CE Dept. faculty members - Dr. Jonathan Dungca and Dr. Barnardo Lejabo - are:
- Pull-Out Strength of an Expansion Stud Anchor in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Concrete by Gilford B. Estores and Bernardo A. Lejano
- Soil Bearing Capacity Reference for Metro Manila, Philippines by Jonathan R. Dungca, Ismael Concepcion Jr., Moises Christian Mickail Limyuen, Terence Oliver See and Marion Ryan Vicencio
DLSU delegates at Swissotel Le Concorde, Bangkok.
The other DLSU papers presented were:
- Strength and Permeability Characteristics Of Road Base Materials Blended With Fly Ash and Bottom Ash -Jonathan R. Dungca and Julie Ann L. Jao
- Utilization of Aggregate Quarry Waste in Construction Industry -Mary Ann Q. Adajar, Euclid De Guzman, Ryan Ho, Cesar Palma Jr. III, and Dennis Sindico
- Evaluation of Different Fiber Reinforced Mortar as Retrofitting Materials for RC Columns - Bernardo A. Lejano
- Modelling of Carbonation of Reinforced Concrete Structures in Intramuros, Manila Using Artificial Neural Network - Richard M. De Jesus, Joshua A. M. Collado, Jemison L. Go, Mike A. Rosanto and John L. Tan
- Artificial Neural Network Permeability Modeling of Soil Blended with Fly Ash - Joenel G. Galupino and Jonathan R. Dungca
- · Constitutive Modeling of Coal Ash Using Modified Cam Clay Model -Erica Elice Saloma Uy and Jonathan Rivera Dungca
- Assessment of Critical-State Shear Strength Properties of Copper Tailings -Erica Elice Saloma Uy and Mary Ann Q. Adajar
- Optimization of Compressive Strength of Concrete with Pig-Hair Fibers as Fiber Reinforcement and Green Mussel Shells as Partial Cement Substitute - Jayvee L. Gagan and Bernardo A. Lejano
- Damage Quantification of Beams Using Frequency Signature - Bryan Josef T. Medrano and Lessandro Estelito O. Garciano
|Engr. Estores with Conference Chair Dr. Suksun Horpibulsuk|
|Engr. Vicencio with Conference Chair Dr. Suksun Horpibulsuk|
All papers submitted were published at the International Journal of Geomate (ISI/Scopus-Indexed). Article by Erica Uy.