In support of the goal of the DLSU Civil Engineering community to achieve a 100% passing rate and the no. 1 performing school tag in the CE Board, the Civil Engineering Society is hosting a forum, "Acing Examinations" on July 26, 2014 (Saturday), from 8:30am-11:30am at A703, Br. Andrew Gonzales Building, DLSU, Manila. CES invites senior students and the alumni to a forum about the board exam for civil engineering graduates in order to provide them sufficient knowledge in their upcoming licensure examination.
What's the best way to study for the BOARD EXAM? Know some effective techniques and tips on exam preparation.
The invited speakers are:
- Engr. Rodolfo Mendoza Jr. - top 2 with 98.95% November 2008, DLSU Part-time faculty
- Engr. Wilfredo Andales - top 8 Nov. 1978, one of the founders of Review Innovations, Inc.
- Engr. Jon Arnel Telan - top 6 with 93.8% May 2014
- Engr.Arjan David Alquinto - 88.1% May 2014
- source of information: https://www.facebook.com/dlsu.ces
CE BOARD DIAGNOSTICS 101
The CE Department also reminds the DLSU future examinees to attend the "CE Board Diagnostics 101," a series of diagnostic exams given by the department on the topics given in the CE Licensure Exam. Based on the results of the diagnostic exams, you can assess your weak spots and you can properly prepare for the board exam.