|Dr. Fillone (Top-Left) and some of the DLSU BSMS student presentors|
preservation of heritage buildings.
Dr. Alexis Fillone presented the background on the collaborative research activities of DLSU TRE Division and prospects of future projects on transportation planning and disaster risk reduction with the LGU and the schools in Iloilo city. Dr. Andres Oreta presented a paper on "Research Projects and Applications on Rapid Visual Seismic Screening of Buildings."
|Dr. Oreta lectures about rapid visual seismic screening|
- Improved Transport Terminal Utilization: The Case of Jordan Wharf, Guimaras, Philippines by Raymund Abad (BSMS CIV-TRE)
- Mode Choice Analysis of Inter-Island Passenger Travel from Iloilo to Negros Occidental, Philippines by Krister Roquel (BSMS CIV-TRE)
- Choice Analysis of Tourist Spots: The Case of Guimaras Province by Maria Katrina Ganzon (BSMS CIV-TRE)
- Development of a Multi Hazard and Risk Assessment for Heritage Buildings: Case of Iloilo City by Kirk Yu (BSMS CIV-STE)
- Computer-Aided Seismic Risk Assessment of School Buildings by Kenneth Brizuela (BSMS CIV-STE)
Researches of undergraduate and BSMS students of DLSU CE Dept. that can be also be conducted in collaboration with students and faculty of UP Visayas and CPU were determined during the informal meetings at UPV and CPU. The LGU, specifically CENRO seeks a collaborative partnenship between CENRO and the academe to create a Center that will address problems on clean air and climate change.