The Civil Engineeering Society (CES) in cooperation with the CE Department hosted the CE Specialization Talks last July 10, 2009 from 2:00 - 4:30 PM at the V210. The activity was aimed to orient the CIV juniors about the specializations in civil engineering being offered by the department. The faculty members discussed the following topics:
- Dr. Bernard Lejano - CE Department Policies on Specialization
- Engr. Jason Ongpeng - Construction Technology and Management
- Dr. Danilo Terante - Hydraulics and Water Resources
- Dr. Alexis Fillone - Transportation Engineering
- Dr. Andy Oreta - Structural Engineering
The other CE faculty members who attended the forum include CE Dept. chair Engr. Ronaldo Gallardo, Dr. Victor Pulmano, Dr. Renan Tanhueco, Engr. Yen Ubay and Dr. Jonathan Dungca.